- The University of Melbourne Archives are available to all researchers, including academic researchers and the public.
- Material is held at an off-site repository and must be ordered in to the reading room prior to your visit. Orders received before 12 noon may be available the following weekday, subject to confirmation.
- During semester material may be available on Saturdays 1:30-4:30pm by appointment.
- Monday: 9:30am - 5:30pm
- Tuesday: 9:30am - 5:30pm
- Wednesday: 9:30am - 7:30pm
- Thursday: 9:30am - 5:30pm:
- Friday: 9:30am - 5:30pm
- Saturday: CLOSED
- Sunday: CLOSED
The reading room is located on the third floor of the Baillieu Library on the University's Parkville campus.
Rio Tinto Limited is a strategic partner of the University of Melbourne Archives.